Friday, October 8, 2010

Lady Justice in case you need to feel the wind for freedom I have a tandem

They say she is blind, it might help judge the truth, but that makes it damn hard to ride a bike. Maybe that's why they invented tandems, so folks like Lady Justice can feel the wind in her hair and the joy of flying free down a country road. That's the same feeling little kids have when they peddle like little demons and race the wind. Freedom.

They say the truth will set you free - for Alberto Contador - and for cycling - I hope that IS the truth.

Contador also claimed that there have been moments in the past weeks when he has been tempted to leave cycling, especially in the immediate aftermath of being informed of his positive test. “I said to myself: I’m quitting it all,” he said. “I saw children around my house on their bikes imitating me, and I felt like telling them ‘Let it go, don’t try and be a champion and do it correctly. This world is unjust.’”
- from CyclingNews.com October 3rd, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment